Understanding your legal responsibility, Assessing and controlling risk, Identifying and controlling hazards, Investigating accidents and incidents, Measuring HSE Performance, Protecting our environment
- The supervisor’s legal requirements and accountability for health and safety.
- Understanding the role of the safety representative and safety committees.
- The importance of risk assessments and how to prepare them.
- Accident investigation techniques and preparing meaningful recommendations.
- The principles of managing HSE and measuring performance.
- Able to implement measures to control industrial and commercial impacts on the environment and understand importance of Environmental Management Systems.