Project Planning, Managing quality, Managing change.
• Understand a best approach to managing and defining a task or project.
• Understand the risk management cycle.
• Knowledge of the key aspects of change and the importance of developing a strategy to successfully deal with
• Understand the development and the meaning of quality in your organisation.
• Be able to encourage a culture of continuous improvement.
• Appreciate the need to ensure that project scope is at the right level of detail.
• Be able to construct a Work Breakdown Structure which is appropriate for the nature and scale of the task.
• Understand how Work Breakdown Structures can assist in planning.
• Be able to create a project budget using various estimating techniques.
• Understand the importance of cash in a business and how profit is determined.
• Recognise where and how your tasks and projects impact upon the cash flow and profitability of the business.